This idea will surely surprise and wow your guests and family this season. It is an impressive centre piece at a Christmas party or even fun to watch it disappear) amongst your own family.
Either way this is a delicious, simple idea for the festive season. Enjoy!
18 Queen Cakes (Depending in the size of tray)
300g Icing Sugar
1-2 tsp Green Food Colouring
Red Tube Icing
1. Place the butter and icing sugar in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Gradually add the food colouring. Depending on the pigmentation of your brand, you may need to add more or less. Add it gradually, beating after each addition, until the correct colour is reached.
3. Ice the buns with a palette knife, until nice and green.
4. Place the buns in two circles, one inside the other.
5. Place the bow on the top. Then using the red icing, make three dots randomly on some of the buns.
And now, were finished! It is simple to make but looks, oh so impressive! Enjoy!