Saturday, 9 November 2013

Win a baking hamper!! *Closed*

The winner is....

ADRIANA!!! Congratulations Adriana on winning the hamper of goodies! Please contact me on: siobhan5454@hotmail.com  as soon as you can!!





Today, I am coming to you with a very exciting post! In case you haven't guessed, I am hosting a competition! Whoo!!

Infact, it is my very first competition on my blog! I am very excited about it and I hope you are too!!

The competition prize will contain many useful things for baking some nice treats! The winner will receive sprinkles, vanilla powder, measuring spoons, a dough cutter, muffin cases and a few more items!


Rules:

  • Comment below one request for a recipe post
  • You can only enter once
  • This competition is international
  • Winner will be chosen at random
  • Competition closes at 11.59pm 7th December 2013.


Happy Entering!! Any questions regarding this competition, feel free to contact me :)

*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.

Siobhan
x

7 comments:

  1. What a fab blog !! Spent last night reading through all the recipes I would love to try :) Would love to see a recipe for Flapjacks - everyone has their own take on them and they are ideal for lunchboxes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog..... i would like to see your take on crab stuffed mushrooms.... yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winner is....

      ADRIANA!!! Congratulations Adriana on winning the hamper of goodies! Please contact me on: siobhan5454@hotmail.com as soon as you can!

      Delete
  3. hi Siobhan .. Congrats on a brilliant blog.. you have so many lovely recipes. You must have started baking at a young age!!! My son is 11 and is a keen young baker. I'm doing my best to encourage him.. anything to keep him away from the xbox. Great idea to have a comp.. Good luck with the blog in the future Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Blog. So many tasty recipes. I'm gonna try a few :) I would like to see more icing recipes like a chocolate buttercream icing, for example. Keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would come with some pretty amazing ideas to use those... anyway Loved that you used orange zest for the carrot squares.I would like to see some posts abbout cheesecakes or tropical fruits desserts. Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete