Friday, 20 September 2013

Where I Have Been and Dr Oetker Goodie Pack...

Well hello there! Yes I do still exist!!

Its been a while.. Too long...

But I am hopefully back in action again! I have been crazy busy these last few weeks and I want to apologise for my absence here on the blog!

In the last few weeks I have received my Leaving Certificate results, accepted a place in college, passed my driving test, moved away from home and started college. Crazy busy if I do say so myself!

I haven't been able to post regularly and I have missed it so much. However, I do hope to be posting regularly again.

So after spending a busy week up the country in college, I came home to a lovely surprise. Waiting for me was a big shoe box size full of goodies! I was like a little child at Christmas taking everything out of the box. One by one I smiled as I imagined what and when I would use each item!

Some things I often use, whereas others, I had yet to try. Now I have the opportunity to and I am beaming!

I received the box from the very generous Dr Oetker team who I want to thank. 


I would now like to inform you all about a very exciting competition they have running! The 'Big Cake Bake' competition is running until October 7th, so get you entries in! They want you to create a cake using at least one Dr Oetker product. Take a picture and simply upload it onto their competition tab on their facebook page. You could win a Kitchen aid worth €500!





Siobhán
x

No comments:

Post a Comment