What more could you want, than after a meal to indulge in a rich, saucy, chocolate-laden pudding! So divine! For this pudding, it really is love at first bite!
This pudding is really rich and with an abundence of chocolate sauce all around the side of the tin, it will leave you wanting more!. This is perfect for dessert after a meal and even works well for a special occasion. I make this in one big dish. However, you could just as easily divide the mix into small ramekins and bake it that way. This dish will look unsual when pour over the sauce as it is very water-y. But don't worry, that is what makes the sauce!
Serve this tasty treat with a scoop of ice-cream and with a dusting of icing sugar. I am sure this pudding would last well for about two days, however it will always be eaten up before then! Enjoy!
50g Dark Chocolate (melted and cooled)
120g Caster Sugar
120g Self-raising Flour
2 tbls Vanilla
75g Milk Chocolate
75g Soft Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tbls Sifted Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a shallow 900ml dish.
2. Place all the pudding ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined with an electric mixer. Spoon into the dish and make sure it is level on top.
3. Place all the ingredents for the sauce in a saucepan. Place on a medium heat and stir until smooth.
4. Then pour the sauce over the pudding mixture.
5. Place in the oven for 45 minutes or until the pudding has risen and the sauce has formed and sunk to the botton of the dish.
Dust over with icing sugar and enjoy with a scoop of ice-cream.