The recipe I have for you today is a ham, onion and cheese recipe. This is so simple yet so tasty and delicious. It is basic enough, however the flavours are immaculate! Enjoy!
4 medium-large Potatoes
125ml Milk (I used Glenisk Whole Organic Milk)
3 Spring Onions
1 tbls Cream Cheese
40g grated Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Extra Cheese for sprinkling
1. Boil the potatoes until fully cooked. (Or use ones from the previous days dinner)
2. Cut open the top of the potato about one third of the way in.
3. Scoop out the potato of the covers and shells. Be careful scooping the shells. Do not scoop thinly as they could break.
4. Fry the onions and rashers for a few minutes.
5. Add the milk, onions, meat, cream cheese and cheese to the potatoes. Season and mix well until combined.
6. Scoop out the mixture and place generously into each potato shell. Sprinkle some cheese over the top of each.
7. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
Enjoy! These are really tasty and perfect for so many occasions!