These buns are so tasty and moist. They can be eaten plain, dusted with icing sugar or even served with ice-cream as a complete dessert! They are great for all occasions, dessert, snacks, even parties. I hope you enjoy baking these!
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups Strawberries, chopped
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/3 cup White sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Flour
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Then mix in the eggs, one at a time, until combined. Add vanilla.
4. In another bowl, add the baking powder, salt and flour.
6. Then, add in the strawberries.
8. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the crumb topping.
9. Sprinkle the crumb evenly over the tops of the batter.
These muffins will not last long, as they will be snatched up! But if they do, they last well for up to two days in an air-tight container.
Let me no know about your favorite crumbles :)