Wednesday, 3 July 2013

My First Blog :)

Welcome to my blog! I'm not really sure where to start, but I guess an intro wouldn't go astray! 

So, my name is Siobhán and I'm a student in Ireland. I am just 18 years old and have (finally) finished the Leaving cert! (Which I am super happy about!) I am really looking forward to this summer and of course what awaits me in the future. It is both exciting and daunting at the same time!

From a young age I have loved to bake and cook and it really is a strong passion of mine! I have had amazing opportunities to work with well renowned chefs and have even spent a week in Ballymaloe cookery school. Unlike most teenagers, I love to spend hours looking though books looking for new ideas, inspiration and recipes to try out.

I never, in a million years imagined myself creating a blog! In fact, it was only last night when the idea struck me. For years, I have read other blogs about baking and watched several videos and reviews. It it a passion of mine, which I hope I can share with all of you through this blog!

Being honest, this blog is kind of daunting. I have no idea whether I have 1 reader or 100! Never the less I hope to inform and entertain those who do read this :)

This blog will (obviously) be about baking. I am not 100% sure what my posts will be about. I am thinking perhaps reviews of recipes, my own recipes, food stories and of course photos of my own creations. I would love to hear from all of you what ye would like me to post about!

So for now, I will leave you with a few photos which Inspire me and a little taste of what this newly created blog has in store! 








Siobhán  
x


2 comments:

  1. Well done Siobhan! Great that you started one! Join Bloglovin it will help you connect with other blogs in every genre! Follow me on bloglovin and I have a few people you might like! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niamh will do, I said I would give it a go :) x

    ReplyDelete