Sunday, 7 July 2013

Leaving on a jet plane...


I just said I would make a short post about my holidays! Tomorrow I am heading off to Turkey for two weeks! I am so excited and can't wait to get some sun! However, there will more then likely no posts over the weeks as Internet access is limited as well a baking materials! 

However, I am hugely looking forward to making some drinks and new recipes to share with you guys. Last summer I experienced the totally different culture and I hope this year will be the same. I plan to take many pictures of food and meals I get. 

I am disappointed that I will not be able to blog, however I hope to make it up when I come home. Also I have put a few extra up tonight to keep you entertained for longer.

So until I come back, goodbye!





Siobhán
x

No comments:

Post a Comment