Also, as you know I am currently on holidays. Baking is very difficult away from your own home with unusual ingredients and limited utensils. However, cooking can be easily done anywhere. No need for fancy equipment or a weighing scales (Just a good eye).
This recipe is easily changed. The recipe that I will show you is just a basic recipe. In this recipe I used ingredients I got from local markets. It really is up to you, what you would like to include. However is can be easily adapted.
-You could leave out the meat or even choose a different meat.
-Choose a unique cheese
-Pick any combination of vegetables
3 Red sweet Peppers
1 Green Pepper
4 Spring onions
(Other vegetables which could be used include, egg plant, tomato, onions, celery, chili etc. )
Chicken (I used cooked, flavoured chicken)
3 Cooked potatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. First, prepare your vegetables. Chop, peel or dice etc, according to kind.
3. Chop potatoes into small pieces.
6. When the potatoes are browned add some salt and pepper and continue to mix.
7. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with milk and add them to the pan. Then add some grated cheese of your choice to the pan and leave to melt.
8. After 5 minutes, transfer the pan to the grill and grill for 7 minutes or until fully set.
Then remove the pan and serve. This goes well with a salad and some sauce\dressing.
I would love to hear your own variations and/or questions on this. Enjoy :)